The Previous baby has thyroid diseases, cerebral palsy (CP), mental retardation,weak memory and learning
If you want to learn scientific methods of diet planning before/ during, and after delivery
How to reduce your weight before you conceive to decrease the risk of diabetes and obesity in your upcoming baby
Learn scientific ways to minimise the risk of autism & learning memory defects through diet & nutrition care.
Taking infertility treatment? learn with us how to care for your precious pregnancy?
Conceived with IVF ? then must learn our international protocols based,diet and nutrition plan earliest to protect your baby.
How to reduce weight after baby birth? - a practical scientific approach
KEY LEARNING OUTCOME OF OUR DIET AND NUTRITION COURSE :
1. Master your customized diet by learning BMI/WORKLOAD/PHASE concepts2. Start your planned diet, routines and necessary nutrition from Day 1
3. Diets to avoid before pregnancy ?
4. Diets to avoid during pregnancy ?
5. Learning this course is useful when your baby starts eating food.concepts will help in baby complementary feeding intiation...
6. Essential nutrients to increase your stamina and chances of conception
7. IS it really better to use himalayan pink salt [claimed better for pregnancy by experts]?
8. Are you using cooking oil most necessary for baby development during pregnancy ?
9. Why full-fat milk is better than skimmed milk?
10.I am pregnant with twins what change should i do in my diet?
11. Why avoid this best prenatal vitamin tablet containing 50000IU vitamin A JUST before conception and pregnancy? do you know your medicines ?
12. Learn to avoid Teflon flu causing risk of AUTISM & miscarriage.
13. Pregnancy constipation needs no panic. JUST use PEG / LUKEWARM WATER / WALK/ HIGH FIBRE DIET. BUT AVOID LACTULOSE / LAXATIVE OILS/ TABLETS DULCOLAX ETC during pregnancy.
14 It's better to avoid microwave use if it's more than two years old but if using, keep a distance of 12 cm from the womb and some other measures. do you really cares such risky exposures?
15 Atleast one diet a day should be cooked in cast iron utensils [6to11mg rise in iron content] during pregnancy...Do you really know secrets of choosing cooking utensils & cooking methods in pregnancy?
17.I have thyroid problem /diabetes/ blood pressure/ celiac disease/ high cholestrol problems then how to modify my diet at home ?18.Should I use LONA [low sodium salt ] in pregnancy if i have high blood pressure? OR in normal pregnancy to remain healthy ?
19.IF you take 7/8 tabs a day [iron/calcium/dha/thyroxin/bp tab/multivitamins/etc ...what care you must learn to optimise maximum benefit?..learn to adjust them with food
20.Top secrets of scientific weight reduction ...your obesity makes your baby obese/hypertensive/diabetic /etc ....
1. Why should I spend money on this course if I can get advice from my doctor?
Ans. Most of the time, we are unaware of the first 20 days of the periconceptional period, which is most important for the baby's neurological development & successful pregnancy continuation. So, you must know about the detailed information while you are ready to conceive, and most often, it is pretty challenging to get meticulous details from the doctor at the exact time.
2. I can take advice on routine visits to my doctor during pregnancy. Then why do I need your course?
Ans. Sometimes, we miss the critical time, which is crucial care from the baby" s neurological development point of view, which we must learn in our diet at the beginning of pregnancy. This course is designed for self-awareness and to gain the knowledge that most people search for on the internet.
3. Sir, can we Google all the essential knowledge and utilize it in our pregnancy?
Ans. It is impossible to gain every knowledge from Google, and you need exceptional guidance while planning to conceive. This course is curated just for you to support your journey to becoming motherhood.
4. What are the benefits of joining this course?
Ans. This course contains detailed information on what you should do and what you should don't so that your single day of motherhood would not suffer from any complications. Additionally, we practically follow international protocols and research for you, so birth weight/ birth height/ neurological status is expected to be better than others if appropriately followed with other measures.
5. What exact topics do you cover in your diet & nutrition course?
Ans. This course is incorporated with a pre-pregnancy diet, supplementation plan, and special care diets for couples struggling with infertility issues. Diet cooking and diet detoxification methods combine to increase food's nutritional value.
6. I AM a working woman. "Can I quickly adapt to your diet plan and teachings"?
Ans. Yes, of course. We have provided some tricks & methods for working women to do their routines and diet efficiently.
7. What are this course's validity, duration, format, and updatation rules?
Ans. Validity – Lifelong
Duration - 10 hours of video workshops
Format - Interactive video workshops
Updatation – You will get the updated course with login and password on website
8. How to access the course?
Ans. Buy the course, and you can instantly access the entire system, but we advise you to complete it section-wise.[login and password will be mailed]
9. Why is this course costly?
Ans. This course price is nothing compared to the cost of treatment of autism/ADHD/behavioural issues and low birth weight.
TO SAVE ME ...SAVE MY MOM FIRST....EAT HEALTHY ...BE COOL...IMAGINE ME DAILY MOM...WAITING TO MEET YOU ...